- This event has passed.
Pickleball Y’all of the Carolinas, Sandals South Coast, Jamaica
SOLD OUT- Wait list only
November 12 @ 8:00 am – November 19 @ 5:00 pm
Come level up your pickleball game while
enjoying paradise with pros.
Pickleball Y’all of the Carolinas Pickleball Club, will be spending a week at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica. This will include a week of pickleball play, instruction, white sandy beach, cocktails, and 5- star global gourmet dining!
Meet your Instructors
Your Pro instructors for this trip are Bob Higginbottom and Maryhelen Atkins. Bob Higginbottom is an IPTPA certified instructor, level 2, as well as a certified rating specialist. Bob has been playing for 15 years, achieving a 4.5 rating. He has numerous medals across the years at the local, regional and national level. Bob has been teaching pickleball for over 11 years, including the past 7 years at the Beech Mountain Club, a private country club in the NC mountains.
Maryhelen Atkins is an IPTPA certified instructor and director of the NC IPTPA training facility. She is qualified to train and certify instructors on how to uphold the strict IPTPA standards of pickleball instruction so I don’t think you will find anyone more qualified to lead our clinics! Additionally, Maryhelen is consistently in the top 10 on both tours in the Senior Womens Doubles rankings. Some recent notable wins in 2021 include Silver in Sr Pro WD at The Hyundai Masters PPA; Silver in Sr Pro WD at the PPA Orlando Cup; Gold in SR Pro WD at the Rocky Mountain Championships; Gold in Sr Pro WD at the Delray Beach Open; Bronze in Sr Pro MXD at the PPA Florida Grand Slam. Closer to home, some of you may remember meeting Maryhelen at our BMC Pro Exhibitions. She has attended (and won!) the exhibition and cookout every year we have held it
A Daily Schedule of Pickleball, Relaxation, and Night Fun!
Your Pickleball in Paradise vacation includes many incredible features, including daily time on the court. Every event/clinic is optional but take advantage of your time to learn from the pros!
The trip also allows you to relax at the resort, dine on superb cuisine, and enjoy nightly entertainment! To give you an idea of what to expect, here is a detailed vacation itinerary from one of our recent Pickleball in Paradise trips to Jamaica. After you make a full payment, we will send you a similar itinerary, customized to fit your resort and exact travel dates.
Private Lessons & Upgrades
* Private lessons may be available. We will only schedule 2 hours of private lessons each day, so we encourage you to book in advance. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your lessons.
*There are many options to upgrade for (concierge level, a room with a butler, or a suite If you are looking to upgrade, please e-mail email@example.com for more pricing.
BOOK TODAY to hold your spot at Pickleball in Paradise. To hold your spot:
- Pay the $400.00 deposit.
- Make sure you have a passport, which is valid for 6 months following the last date of this trip.
- Book your flights on your own and give us your flight information so we can arrange your complimentary transfers to and from the hotel.
- Half of the deposit is refundable until the final payment date, which is 95 days before your departure. Or, the full deposit amount may be transferred to another Straight Away Travel Pickleball in Paradise Trip.
- You can set up an installment plan for payments, or wait and pay the remaining balance at the final due date.
- You have the option to purchase travel insurance. A quote is automatically sent to you after you book your trip.
- Only a certain amount of rooms are held to ensure that everyone gets the time they want with the pros and on the court!
DON’T WAIT TO BOOK. We anticipate this will sell out quickly.